At kookuukouture.co.uk or Kookuu Kouture London Ltd 'the company' we do our best to ensure our products and services are loved by everyone. However if you wish to return an item, we will be more than happy to offer a refund.
Our Returns Policy
All returns will be accepted for a refund providing the following is ensured:
- All returns must be made within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Items must not be used. When trying on shoes, please remain indoors on soft surfaces
- Items should be returned in their original packaging with labels and tags attached
- Items which are received with defects, please contact us as soon as you can upon receiving the item at email@example.com. Make sure to add your Order Number, Name and details informing of the reason of return (if possible send photo attachments via email)
Unfortunately we are unable to process returns for the following items:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items
- Downloadable Products
- Some health and personal care items
- Other items which are clearly marked ‘Non Refundable’ in the product description page
How to Return Items
Return the items to the following address:
5 Friars Rise
Please ensure the above conditions of our Returns Policy is met before returning items. Otherwise we can reasonably decline your refund. To return the item please follow these 3 easy steps:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags attached
- Make sure to enclose a copy of the packing list which was delivered with the item. Add your reason for returning the item on the packing list. This will help us to quickly process the refund.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
Lost your Packing List?
If you cannot find your Packing List, don’t worry you can either print your order details from your Account with firstname.lastname@example.org or print the order confirmation which was received when you placed the order. Print-out must include Order number, Name, Address and Reason for Return. The reason for return can be written by hand on the Packing List or print-out.
Can I Exchange Items?
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Unfortunately we are unable to process other exchanges at this moment in time. You can always purchase a second item of preference at any time and return the previous item for a refund with confidence providing our Returns Policy is observed.
Delivery / Shipping Charges?
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. For defective or damaged items, the original shipping charge will be fully refunded back to the customer.
For further information please feel free to Contact Us